Something went wrong... Please try again.
RGU-G Emulsion Primer – Deep Penetration
Universal emulsion primer - deep penetration.
Technical Data SheetRGU-G Emulsion Primer - Deep Penetration - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Penetrates deep into the substrate
- Highly efficient.
- Perfectly equalizes uneven absorption of mineral substrates
- With proper application, adhesion is increased and absorbency and cohesion of the substrate are homogenized.
- Reduces the absorption of porous substrates on previously painted walls and facades
- Transparent when dry.
- Improved crack prevention, when added to adhesives.
- Does not impede the breathability of walls.
- Increases flexibility and scratch resistance
- The surface, that will be primed, has to be cleaned thoroughly and degreased, the flakes of old paints should be removed.
- Fresh cement-lime plaster can be painted not sooner than 4 weeks after application.
- Smooth surfaces should be roughened with sandpaper. Cracks and holes should be filled up with acrylic filler, larger gaps inside buildings - with gypsum, and outside the buildings - with cement mortar.
- Dependingly on the absorptivity of the substrate primer has to be dilluted with water in proprtions 1:1 or 1:2, where 1 is for primer and 2 stands for parts of water. Prior the painting the content of the container has to be mixed thoroughtly.
- Prevent occuring of brightenings and stains on the walls.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library
Skontaktuj się z nami, by poznać cenę i dostępność produktu