Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-CFS+KERII Hybrid resin with Rebars as an Anchor
High performance hybrid resin approved for use with reinforcement bars
Technical Data SheetR-CFS+KERII Hybrid resin with Rebars as an Anchor - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Approved for use with rebar as an anchor in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Winter version can be used in warmer temperatures for faster curing
- Suitable for use in dry and wet substrates as well as holes and substrates covered with water
- Rapid bonding time enables quick execution of works
- Very high load capacity
- Anchor does not generate expansion forces in the concrete which means reduced spacing and edge distances.
- Suitable for multiple use. Partly used product can be reused after fitting new nozzle
- Unique soft foil pack for less waste
- Effortless extrusion due to the patented self-opening system with manual or battery dispenser guns
- Tests in fire conditions confirm the fire resistance up to R120
Non-cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
Cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
- Curtain walling
- Cable trays
- Cladding restraints
- Structural steelwork
- Rebar dowelling
- Starter bars
- Rebar missed-outs
- Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for rebar size being used.
- Clean the drill hole thoroughly with brush and hand pump at least four times before installation
- Insert cartridge into gun and attach nozzle.
- Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained (min. 10 cm)
- Insert the mixer nozzle to the bottom of the drill hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 70% of its depth.
- Immediately insert the rebar, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library
Skontaktuj się z nami, by poznać cenę i dostępność produktu