Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-CFS+KERII Hybrid resin with Post-Installed Rebars
High performance hybrid resin approved for use with post-installed rebar connections
Technical Data SheetR-CFS+KERII Hybrid resin with Post-Installed Rebars - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Approved for use with post-installed rebars in concrete (EAD 330087-00-0601)
- Very high load capacity
- Suitable for use in dry or wet substrates and water filled holes
- Rapid bonding time enables quick execution of works
- Winter version can be used in warmer temperatures for faster curing
- No need for hole cleaning when using Dustlessdrill bit
- Unique soft foil pack for less waste
- Effortless extrusion due to the patented self-opening system with manual or battery dispenser guns
- Tests in fire conditions confirm the fire resistance up to R120
- Rebar missed-outs
- Safety barriers
- Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for rebar size being used.
- Clean the drill hole thoroughly with brush and hand pump at least four times before installation
- Insert cartridge into gun and attach nozzle.
- Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained (min. 10 cm)
- Insert the mixer nozzle to the bottom of the drill hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 70% of its depth.
- Immediately insert the rebar, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
- R-CFS+KERII Hybrid resin with Post-Installed Rebars - Technical Data Sheet
- ETA 17-0874_2018 R-KER II-S_EN.pdf
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library
Skontaktuj się z nami, by poznać cenę i dostępność produktu