Something went wrong... Please try again.
GOK, GOK-N + WO-T Roofing fixing system
Pre-assembled telescopic fastening system for trapezoid sheet substrate, max thicknes of 0.90 mm
Technical Data SheetGOK, GOK-N + WO-T Roofing fixing system - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
Impact-resistant material used ensures constant mechanical properties over the lifetime of a roof. Also, retains its properties over a wide temperature range.
- The lenticular shape of the plate ensures a firm pressure on the membrane and no possibility of dragging and deforming the plate during assembly
- The cone’s optimal shape facilitates speed and ease of installation through the thermal insulation.
Internal sleeve design allows pre-assembly with any Rawlplug roofing screw, shortening installation.
- Hardened screw's thread surface. High quality anti-corrosion coating guarantees resistance of 15 Kesternich cycles.
- The shape and type of screw's thread is designed specifically for connecting to metal sheets and wood. The drill point is designed to provide a fast and hassle-free installation. Sharp point of the drill prevents movement of the surface of the fixture
- The reduced diameter makes it easier to pierce the membrane and install in dense materials such as PIR / PUR and mineral wool
- Pre-assembled sleeve with a screw shortens the assembly time, additionally it has a security in the form of a locking O-ring, which prevents the screw from slipping out.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
- Insulation layers to flat roofs to substrate: steel, timber
- Lightly insert plastic sleeve into insulation material
- Using drilling machine, drive the WO screw into substrate until fixing depth is reached
- GOK, GOK-N + WO-T Roofing fixing system - Technical Data Sheet
- EC Certificate 1488-CPR-0560_Z_GOK_EN.pdf
- ETAS 09-0346 GOK_EN.pdf
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library
Skontaktuj się z nami, by poznać cenę i dostępność produktu